Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Okay, folks. I am going to try the video embedding again since the first one did work! This next one will be of Nik Wallenda of the famous Flying Wallenda family down here in Sarasota. Yesterday, he walked across US 41 from Marina Jack's to one of our down town condos - almost 200' up in there and untethered! I watched (with hundreds, perhaps thousands) of others from the street. My palms were sweating the entire time. And then I was sent this video ... and my palms were just as sweaty. This first video is from the balcony where he ended up when he was done. Did I mention that he started at the top of a crane!?!? Really!?! Had to go up in a cherry picker type bucket, climb a rope ladder to the top of the crane and then the wire was suspended from there. Watch and be amazed! The 2nd video is even more amazing. Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment