Sunday, January 13, 2013

Okay, it's decided. I officially dislike blogging.  But only because I created a blog called 'newblogger2013' during the week and posted a few blogs / comments.  My topic was about being a new blogger and learning how to blog.  I was giving a step-by-step on my experience setting up this new blog via our Social Media Class @ USF-SM.  I even posted a few pictures on it.  I thought this would be a good topic for me and that it would be good to see how I progress with this newly-learned social media tool.  I thought I had completed enough of the required work per Prof Kirk's instructions on her blog.  And then I found out from two fellow classmates that they were not able to access my blog.

So, having returned home from Tampa this evening and while on the phone with Yourm, I go to blogger.com to see what we can do to get my blog out there for the public to see and, much to my chagrin, it's gone!  :( 

We did a Google search for it; I tried to find it under my USF email address; we tried to find it via blogger. com - nothing.  So, I am now starting over and my next post will be as close as I can get it to my first post on my previous (and now apparently, non-existent) blog.  Still sticking with the same theme of learning how to blog.  Crossing my fingers ...

No comments:

Post a Comment