Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hi Readers!


Below are tips for embedding videos in your blog v. providing a link.  The purpose of doing this is to keep people on your blog v. linking them to something outside of your blog and taking the chance that they may not find their way back.

My good friend, Terri Bork, Social Media guru and author of The Google Places Bible, provided this to me; so I thought I would share on my blog, especially since it has to do with the theme of my blog.  The instructions are also provided to me via screenshots, another tool just talked about in our Social Media class @ USF-SM.

Maura, here are some tips for your blog.  They are step by step.  If you open each link then double click on the little picture you will be able to read it

It talks about keeping people on your website.


Hoe this will help you let me know if you have any questions.  I am going to give this a try.  Wish me luck!

M


1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing. Always better to keep readers on your blog rather than sending them to YouTube or another site!

    ReplyDelete