Sunday, January 13, 2013

3. Experiment with Design Templates:  Choose one you like-apply to your blog (Dynamic views and Travels are both interesting).


Step 3 is self-explanatory and I am heading on over to Design Templates to see what I can accomplish.  I believe I had 'Watermark' chosen on my last blog; but not positive.  Let's see what I can come up with this time. And let's hope I can keep it this time, too. :)

Be right back!  Okay, I made some changes to the layout and hope that they are liked.  I love the number of options that are available and am sure that I will be 'playing' with these and changing things around a little more this week.

I am fortunate enough to have some very savvy fellow-students who have offered to help me with this, also, as I continue to learn to navigate through these choices on blogger.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment