Friday, January 18, 2013

I have added a few active bloggers to follow per Part B of our instructions, with Chris Brogan being one of them.  Yisell and I will  be presenting on a book he co-authored, Trust Agents, tomorrow.

I also added a Video Bar and found a really interesting video about a first grade teacher who had no prior tech skills (does not even have an msn account at home) and yet, because their school purchased computers for her first graders, she now has these kids learning blogs, podcasts, etc and learning about other places in the world via these tools.  I hope you like it!


5 comments:

  1. Looking forward to your presentation tomorrow. I really enjoyed reading Trust Agents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Yourm. The right one about the students took a little longer to show up than I had hoped. Initially, there was a video about cars? Oh well, the one I want is on there now! :) M

      Delete
  3. You and Yisell did a GREAT job today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Christine. I really appreciate this feedback. I think you know how I feel about presentations, especially 40 minute ones! You ALWAYS DO GREAT when presenting. You have a gift for public speaking. You and Annie were a fantastic team and your presentation was very creative, especially with the videos.

    ReplyDelete